The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as the “PDPA”), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions, applies to LT Travel (M) Sdn Bhd and LT Travel (M) Sdn Bhd (hereinafter referred to as “LT”, “our”, “us” or “we”). For the purpose of this written notice, the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the meaning prescribed in the PDPA.
- This written notice serves to inform you that your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of Mayflower.
- The personal data processed by us may include your name, national registration identity card no. (NRIC no.), passport no., contact number, fax number, address and e-mail address provided by you in the documents as prescribed in paragraph 4 of this notice and all other details relating thereto.
- We are processing your personal data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide, for the following purposes (“Purposes”):
(a) processing your application in relation to your tour and/or rental car;
(b) managing and administering our records in relation to your tour and/or rental car;
(c) assisting you in relation to any insurance application;
(d) facilitating or enabling any checks that we conduct or by any third party on you from time to time;
(e) complying with the applicable laws;
(f) assisting any government agencies or bureaus or bodies including for the purposes of police or regulatory investigations;
(g) contacting you or your tour group members;
(h) facilitating your compliance with any laws or regulations applicable to you;
(i) responding to your enquiries;
(j) conducting our internal activities, internal market surveys and trend analysis; or such other purposes as may be related to the foregoing.
- Your personal data is and will be collected from you and/or from the information you have provided in your emails, all application/registration forms, information that you may provide us from time to time, and third parties such as banks and insurance companies.
- You may access and request for correction of your personal data and to contact us with any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data as follows:
|Designation of the contact person:||General Manager|
|Phone number:||+603-9222 2333|
|Fax number:||+603-9222 5388|
In accordance with the PDPA:
(a) We may charge a prescribed fee for processing your request for access or correction; and
(b) We may refuse to comply with your request for access or correction to your personal data and if we refuse to comply with such request, we will inform you of our refusal and reason for our refusal.
- If you fail to supply to us the above personal data, we may not be able to process your personal data for any of the above Purposes.
- Your personal data may be transferred to a place outside Malaysia.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up to date.
- We may request your assistance to procure the consent of third parties whose personal data is provided by you to us and you agree to use your best endeavours to do so.